Tales of a Mississippian in the world of Big Red, cowboys, and Pine Cove...Welcome to Texas.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

WELCOME TO THE SHORES! This Week has been a week of building new relationships as we "beautify" camp. It's really looking great, and all the staff has been working hard! Last night we spent a good amount of time praying over camp and encouraging one another with stories of things the Lord had taught us throughout the day.

I'm learning that I need to hear the gospel everyday. I so often forget all the incredible things Christ has done in my life. So here's something I thought on today:

Colossians 1:13 "For He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves. In whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins."

I really was living in sin and darkness, and the Lord, by His mercy, saved me. All glory to God!

1 comment: