Tales of a Mississippian in the world of Big Red, cowboys, and Pine Cove...Welcome to Texas.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Kirks come to Tyler!


Here's a sneak peak at my new room in Tyler! My parents drove in today to drop off some furniture...woop woop! We ate at a great barbecue place called the Purple Pig, and then I gave them a tour of our 6 Pine Cove camps we have here in Tyler: Woods, Towers, Bluffs, Ranch, Timbers, and my camp...the SHORES! Dad just got a new phone with a camera which has made this trip quite entertaining. Today all of the guest relations girls moved into one house...talk about beautiful chaos. Psalm 101:2 "I will be careful to lead a blameless life-when will you come back to me? I will walk in my house with blameless heart." That's my prayer for this home the Lord has given to me. Praise Him for His provisions!

2 comments:

  1. SISTER! Love the blog...and dad's camera phone cracks me up. Love your cute room too! Glad you are happy there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now we're officially blog friends!

    ReplyDelete